ASailorsMistress


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its been a while..

                                                                             
Iv spent so much time working on buttons and headers and signatures for some of the other ladies that I have barely had time to post! I enjoy doing it though and from what they tell me, they like them, so its fun, and rewarding!
Things on the homefront have been going well. A few Pre-Deployment spats, but hey what can ya do!?
Mr. Anthony Martinez & the USS Ramage are due to come in tomorrow! Im SO Super excited for my bestie, Sarah! =)). Its been a long time coming and like all of us, it hasnt been easy on her! I hope tomorrow becomes the THIRD best day of your life! [Falling behind having Alex, and getting married lol]
So between helping Sarah get ready for homecoming, and preparing ourselves for deployment things have been crazy! Iv been occupying myself as much as possible with some of my own things. I have started selling AVON! Im excited about it. Iv got a pretty good list of clients started =)) My website is YourAVon.com/AlisheauWAlters if you want to do some ordering yourself! & Also, like I said, I have been working on graphics and things for some of the girls.
David reenlisted on Wed. I am so proud of him. Minus the part where he didnt tell me I would have to stand up in front of everyone and receive an "appreciation certificate" I could have died! lol It was a good feeling though. I brought it home and framed it! lol Now he will never forget that I am "appreciated"! lol. We feel that so little in our life as Navy wives that I actually enjoy seeing it hanging on the wall!
I feel like Im rambling. I just wanted to catch things up so I dont get too far behind! BAck to working on more buttons for my loves =))



Photobucket

1 comment: