ASailorsMistress


Saturday, August 7, 2010

...its the life we live...

So I know that along with the Navy comes CHANGE, and I hate it. Not only the change that comes along with our marriages and families but with our friends as well. Being in a commited relationship or a marriage makes friendships a little harder sometimes, I think. You can get along with someone sooo well, but if their SO doesnt like you or your SO it can make hanging out really hard.
So yes, if you're wondering, this rambling is going somewhere. My very very good friend, probably the best friend I have, has her hubby back now! I am so happy for her, I know how much deployments freakin blow, for lack of a better word, and how much simpler life can get when you have your hubby back. & Yes, I can be realistic, I know that time with friends goes down when your husband comes back, especially after 8 months. Its not that I even expect all of her time anymore, although Iv come to be pretty used to it, lol. I just feel like....well to put it simply..I feel like her husband hates me, although Im not sure why. He hated me while he was gone but I thought that was only because he had been gone so long and I was always with his wife. Today is the first time I met him, and I thought we got along well until he decided against her idea of coming over to my house =((. I could just be paranoid and he may have just wanted to be HOME since he has spent so little time there lately. Then I heard of them going to another friends, or out with another friend, later that day and that made me a little sadder. Yes, maybe Im slightly jealous. She was my first REAL friend out here. Its not like I want to be in the middle of their marriage. Its not even that Im complaining about not seeing her. Im just upset that I feel like he would rather they not see me. Im not sure if any of this even makes sense. I can see why people think we really are "together" lol I sound like her nagging wife! lol
I guess the point in this is that, I feel like her hubby hates me, and doesnt want her around me, and Im not entirely sure if thats going to change how good our friendship has been or not. Just stinks.
On a positive note for today I got to see My Brittany! Oh how Iv missed her! I guess I should now call her MRS. DAWSON! Shes such an amazing friend to just, talk with, have a good laugh with! Shes always my upper! =)). & DAvid REALLY like hanging out with RJ and Sam as well! I was so glad they got along! I think David needs some new friends, that I approve of! lol. Sam is one of the greatest, and I "think" her hubby likes me, or can atleast tolerate me! =)) lol.
Oh geez, So i guess its ups and downs, Maybe it will all work itself out in the end.
We are so close to going home to Indiana, Im not sure that I am excited though! =//. I like getting to see everyone but I want to spend a very SMALL amount of time there. I love my friends and family but I LOVE BEING HOME, MY HOME. We will be there long enough to throw Madisyn a bday party and thats about it. I cant believe my baby will be THREE! Ahhh where did the time go!?
After the bday party the girls will be staying at their daddys house for a few weeks. Im not happy about it, but I am trying to think on the positive side that it will give David and I some time together before he leaves for a year =((. We are going to get MARRIED, and take our own minivacation//honeymoon =)) & buy a new car while the girls are away! lol
Oh so much going on lately I could go on forever, But Ill save you the boredm =))


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I super LOVE you! You know in a week and a half I will be Sarahs replacement hahaha. You only live 8 minutes from me therefore I will be stalking you and coming to your place every chance I get. :) I know I will never fully replace Sarah but I'd say I'd do a pretty swell job of keeping you company! Also, if Sarahs husband doesn't like you he is a fool. Just sayin' :p You are awesome and there is no reason I can think of for ANYONE to not like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love, im sure everything will work out with "them" the Mr. is just home && its been awhile for them....Maybe he just wants the alone time ;) Dave might be the same way when he gets home...plus u are to sweet && have been there for the Mrs. to much for him to "not like" you. o && i think u are totally great too!!! <3 ya bunches && cheer up!!! We got a lot of planning to do!
    PS RJ likes u guys too! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy love<3 .. I'm sorry you feel that way..exactly what these guys said.. keep your head up & were all here for you too! I miss all of you! Your going to have a good time back home & come back without the girls..and just spend every minute you can with Dave .. ! I'm so happy for you guys. I love ya..and always remember I am always here whenever you need me or a shoulder to lean on.. :)

    ps. .. did you make me a button or signature? hahaha.. I lovee your buttons & signatures you've been making for everyone else..I'm waiting patiently for mine:)

    ReplyDelete