ASailorsMistress


Monday, August 23, 2010

I should be the happiest woman alive!

Where to start..?
I am getting married in a little over 2 weeks, to the most amazing man in the world. David & I have been through so much in the short 2 years we have been together and knowing that I am marrying this man gives me indescribable feelings.
We just found out that we are pregnant! I have yet to go to the doctor, but we will get there. I am happy, so happy, but Im worried, very worried. As most of you know we have 3 little girls already, and David is leaving for Afghanistan verryyy soon. I pray every day that he will be able to come home for the birth, but even so he will have to leave again, and return when the baby is almost 6 months old. Thats depressing. I have some of the greatest friends here and I have no doubt they will go above and beyond to help me out while David is gone, because they do it while he is home. I just havnt let all of this hit home yet I guess.
We bought a new car, with 3 rows. =)) & its MOMMYS CAR!
Yet somehow, I am not excited, well lets say, I dont FEEL excited about anything. I am just...Bluh. Maybe it all hasnt sank in, maybe its hormones, I dont know. I wish I did. I know I am happy with everything, except him leaving. I am just not excited, not as much as I feel I should be I guess. Maybe it doesnt feel real yet?
When will it?
Maybe it is all just too bittersweet? Yes, we are getting married, but then he leaves for a year. Yes we are having a baby, but he is going to miss so much. I am horrible, absolutely horrible at finding the positives in life. To most people my life seems so perfect. I have an amazing man to call mine, 3 beautiful healthy kids who dont want for a thing in life, and one more on the way, a great life.....Why am I the only one who cant see just that?




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl. And you can handle anything has is in your way. I know you girlie. and you have all of us here to help out..I will be by your side through thick and thin..it will be tough, but remember we all love you..and he loves you..I'm just so happy for you guys! Please keep me updated. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete