ASailorsMistress


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whine, Whine, Whine.

I feel like thats all I do lately. I try so hard not to. We are supposed to be the strong confident ones. Yadda freakin YA! That time will come but right now I want to let it all out!
I should atleast update that things are going better with the bestie's husband. I feel like we get along much better and are so much more comfortable with each other! So thats a definate plus. Helps releive some stress.
I feel like there is just too much in my head to go on about right now. I swear eventually I will find the time to "let it all out"! Myself and some of my best friends are preparing ourselves for deployments and such and things are....Crazy. I want to be there for them so much. I want to help them. I want to be there when they need a shoulder, an ear, a hand. At the same time...I feel the need to keep to myself and...WHINE!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment