ASailorsMistress


Friday, July 23, 2010

My First Award.

Im feel like Im still getting the hang of this blogging thing, and sometimes I feel like I ramble..too Much. Yet today Im feeling extremely proud of my Ramblings that I have been given the --One Lovely Blog-- "pass along" award! <3.
I havent been blogging long, but it helps knowing that people do find my goings on ammusing =))
& It is definately an insentive to keep blogging!!
Miss Brittany over at My Life As A Sailors Princess gave me this award. It took a lot of learning to figure out how to "pass it along", most of my problems were due to my proudest blonde moments, and she may now be regretting ever giving it to me! =)) haha.
Now I believe I have caught on to how this works. I will now share 7 totally random things about myself and pass this award on to 9 fellow bloggers, and maybe brighten their day a little too. =))
One.
My Family [My very soon to be Hubby, and our 3 girls] mean more to me than ANYTHING in this world. They are my true definiton of HAPPY!
Two.
I actually find myself enjoying Navy life sometimes. yes I miss him oh so much when  he is away, and I complain about the random down sides on occasion, but all in all the Navy has given us this life that we lead, it has enabled us to take care of our family, our kids. Although nothing it gives us will compare to what it takes away...I am still very thankful everyday for what it does give in return.
Three.
I have found myself on facebook wayy too much recently! I used to stay downstairs and watch the *millions* of shows I had recording, now I sit upstairs on the laptop & my DVR has gone crazzzy.
Four.
This should not even be number 4 buuut, I plan to write a whole rambling Blog about it later, sooo Number 4--I will be Mrs. David Andrew Klopfer in 6 months! ahhhh!
Five.
I bounce between wanting a baby, and feeling like I couldnt possibly handle any more a LOT. =//
Six.
I am soo tired of being sick, its ridiculous. I seem to be sick like..Once a month, at the least. Its depressing.
Seven.
I got amazingly good news from my doctor yesterday! =))
I am passing this on to:

1 comment: