ASailorsMistress


Friday, July 30, 2010

...My Oh My...

So many things going on. Where do I even start.
I have been so busy teaching myself more about blogging, photoshop, and html. Iv mainly been using it to keep myself busy and not think so much.
Just a few days ago we found out that David will be going IA to Afghanistan in just 2 and a half months. I really dont want to go into how I feel about that right now. I have a feeling I will come off as the "anti-military spouse". Some things are better left unsaid, for now.
As far as the effect this will have: We have 2 months to get married, buy a new car, new laptop, get Page 2s, power of attorney, IDs, insurance, RPP, and HOPEFULLY take a small vacation, just the two of us =). I know there is so much more to be done before he goes and listing everything would take me days. Lets just say, AHHHHHHH, I need 5 more brains and 12 more hands to handle it sanely. =(.
Im sure I will be back very soon to whine and moan about this IA Business. Just thought Id make a short post to update things.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment